To apply, fill out our Employment Application at the bottom of the page and fax or email it to:
Attn: Director of Human Resources
AIDS Council of Northeastern New York
927 Broadway, Albany, NY 12207
Phone: 518.434.4686 Fax: 518.427.8184
Please carefully review the information below before filling out the application form:
- We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, ethnicity, religious beliefs, marital/partnered status, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, socio-economic status, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, HIV status, or any other legally protected status.
- Please answer all questions including specific information required for job history. It would not be appropriate to write “See Résumé” for most of the information presented in the job history.
- You will notice that we ask for your criminal conviction record including sex-related and child abuse-related offenses. It is important that you provide an answer for this section. You should also note that prior convictions will not necessarily restrict you from employment with our agency.
- In addition to obtaining two job-related references, should your candidacy be accepted, at the time of offer, we will ask you to sign an additional release form which will allow us to conduct a confidential background check by an outside agency into areas such as a social security number verification, address history, criminal background check, and motor vehicle history. An offer, if extended, will be contingent on the successful outcome of this background check.
- Before submitting the application, please carefully review the statements in the Applicant’s Statement section.
Download our employment application
as a PDF